TurtlePin® is a direct dermal stimulating/injecting device (class 2/EC/KFDA) comprising of 19 nano-hypodermic needles (30G). E.O gas sterilized needles allow the enhanced skin permeability (superficial level) by up to 30 X higher than normal application*, in pain-free manner. Thus, TurtlePin® maximizes the efficiency of purposed liquid formulation. *In-vivo, In-vitro, FL intensity, (JMB&KRIBB, 2013)
• 19 needles physically creates the pathways through the stratum corneum into the skin.
• Enhanced skin permeability in pain-free manner
• Flexibility to deliver a wide range of viscosities and doses
JMB Air-less syringes 10mL
• Both Empty & in-filled syringes are available.
• Patient & user friendly ergonomic design
• button(stamping) type made easy & accurate release of drug*
*Each pumping = 47.79±1.99ul (KRIBB,2015
SUPERFICIAL (in-filled liquid solution)
HAIR LOSS TREATMET
(local anesthetic procedure, in-filled drugs)
• Single use (1treatment)
• TurtlePin® suits with all global standard syringes (Inc. luer-lock)
• Protective safety cap for needle array
• Single use only (E.O gas PAINLESS & Easy to use